Exceptional Educational Opportunities
Our educational sessions have been completely redesigned with you in mind, and there’s something for everyone! Choose from 70 sessions that cover topics you care about.
Hear from top experts on
- Innovations in palliative care and hospice, including technology, quality assurance and business development
- Trends in care continuum management and the development of relationships to facilitate care
- Growth and development of staff, beginning with talent acquisition
- Home care regulatory changes, including quality, finance, and compliance topics
- Business and workforce development, leadership, and financial management for private duty and private pay organizations
These sessions will leave you informed and excited to implement new ideas in your workplace.
Two pre-conferences for a deeper dive into key topics
- H3IT: International Conference on Home Healthcare, Hospice, and Information Technology
- Women in Leadership featuring Monique Tallon, author of Leading Gracefully: A Woman’s Guide to Confident, Authentic and Effective Leadership
In three general sessions we will explore the subject of leadership
- How NAHC is re-asserting its leadership position in the industry and how home care and hospice can lead a health care transformation in the United States
- Leaders in home care and hospice will discuss their leadership lessons in short talks
- How finding happiness and reaching our potential can help us become the leaders we want to be